Here we are… 2 days away from the summers biggest outdoor strength event. It seems like just yesterday I was posting on the Facebook page that there was only 158 training days left. Throughout that time, many people have been putting in hard work for hours on end to ensure that the crowd, athletes and sponsors are blown away by the show being presented.
I have no doubt that you will be entertained.
Also, our competitor bags have been filled by the follow companies:
- Roman & Roman, P.A.
- Florida Coastal Insurance Agency
- Trim Nutrition
- Xtreme Shock Energy Drink
- Australian Gold
- Quaker Steak & Lube
Please be sure to show your support to these fine companies who support Strongman!!
Here is some last minute information, organized by some bullet points
- The event begins at 3pm, with the corn-hole contest, fit angel show and strongman show commencing in that order.
- There will be a lot of things for the entire family to do, so bring them on out
- While there is NOT an entry fee, please donate whatever you can to the Sand Soldiers of America, as that is what this event is all about.
- We will be there, rain or shine. The athletes are hell bent on putting on a show for you and so am I. The restaurant is ginormous inside, so if a little rain comes, shelter can be had inside, along with a drink or two.
- Athlete registration is at 1PM (for the Fit Angels) and 3PM (for the Strongmen). All Strongman athletes must be registered before 4:30… NO EXCEPTIONS.
- The event will be broadcasted live on Full Throttle Vision, so if you are unable to attend or live out of state, you’ll be able to hear and see what the fans are seeing live.